About the role
You will be part of a diverse marketing team with backgrounds in music, film, photography, journalism, digital marketing, and communications. This group is tasked with growing our userbase, telling stories about the creative people that use WeTransfer and communicating those stories to potential new users.
You'll lead the advertising strategy for WeTransfer's web and mobile products, collaborating with content marketing, product marketing, digital marketing and communications teammates so more people know about us and use the products we make.
We believe that advertising doesn't have to get in the way, which is why we were pioneers of the publishing world with our full screen wallpapers and endeavor to make the most beautiful ads online. In this gig, you'll take that ethos and translate it to the way we communicate outside of our platform.
What you'll be doing
As part of a team, you'll collaborate with product and content teams to set briefs, work between our in-house Studio and external creative agency to define creative, set and execute media plans, and conduct ongoing research to measure and evolve the way we communicate.
- Work with internal teams to set objective, tactics, and targets to advertise new products and content projects
- Collaborate with other marketing stakeholders to shape 360 campaigns around Tier A content projects in music, film, photography, education, and pop culture
- Define and research new segments and audience behaviors on an ongoing basis to shape the advertising plan for our brand and product suite
- Coordinate external creative agency and media firm for briefings, asset creation, buying, and fine tuning of active campaigns
- Manage ongoing market analyses, consumer studies, and campaign analytics to optimize campaigns
Most of all, get the world out to millions of potential users and let them know about what we do and why we do it.