WeTransfer is the simplest way to send your files around the world. Today, 40 million active users from all over the world transfer one billion files every month. Founded in 2009, our team is based in the Netherlands and the US.
About the role
We are planning to grow significantly this year and in order to support that growth we are building a solid finance team.
The [Junior] Revenues & Credit Controller is responsible for invoicing, collecting and revenues recognition process for both our Plus subscription and Advertising business. In this role it’s important to reduce risks, create insights through reporting and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Invoicing & revenues recognition
- Collections outstanding invoices
- Dispute management outstanding invoices
- Building relationships with Ad Sales B2B accounts
- Collaborate with the sales teams
- Payment reconciliation
- Sales and revenues forecasting
- Reporting (AR, DSO, trends, adhoc analyses)
- Cash-Flow forecasting
- Process optimization & implement best practices
- Reporting To: Finance manager
- Collaborating with: Sales teams and Finance
- An efficient and accurate invoicing process
- Lower DSO position
- Insight in cash forecast
- At least 3 years experience in a credit management and revenue recognition role
- A strong knowledge of the credit management process and best practices
- Organise your own time to meet periodic targets and deadlines
- Ability to effective and clearly communicate with stakeholders at all levels in and outside the organisation; both orally and in writing in English and Dutch [French and Spanish are a plus]
- Strong negotiation and convincing skills
- Hands on mentality and problem solving mentality
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Knowledge of salesforce is a nice to have
A little something about us
We are a technology company rooted in the creative industry. Our founders originally worked in design, media and marketing; today we’re lucky to be working with the most creative minds in branding, sales, design, support and engineering. We’re an ambitious bunch, always looking to push the boundaries where we can. We know how to work hard and have a good time.
Our Amsterdam office is located in a spacious building along the docks in the East. We strive for a healthy balance between work and play, from sessions and conference outings to evening Kettlebell workouts and Friday afternoon drinks. And we value good food, from fresh lunches to Thursday breakfast meetings, fruit baskets and our cookie jar.
What we offer
- A high-spec MacBook Pro
- A personal development budget
- Gym membership subscription
- Noise cancelling headphones
- Healthy lunch
If you are ready for the ride and recognise yourself in this profile description, we are looking forward in meeting with you!