What you’ll be doing
As a QA Engineer, you will discover the in and outs of our wonderful products, while finding areas of improvement. By working closely with our agile product teams, you will be able to add value for our users by developing automation solutions and offer input in order to ensure the high quality of our software solutions.
Being a part of the QA team at WeTransfer means to be a key element in the exciting process of creating unique products that change the world.
Your role will be focused on providing the best means and tools to ensure that our products are of the utmost highest standard.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the product team in order to provide timely and meaningful feedback regarding testability and usability
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritise, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop, execute manual and automation scripts
- Investigate and create bug reports
- Perform thorough regression testing whenever is needed
- Work in agile environment and closely collaborate with different teams in the company, participating in the development processes